At the pinnacle of modern technology, JEUMONT Electric designs and manufactures synchronous and asynchronous machines that are integrated into systems for the following markets : Energy generation, Oil & Gas, Industry and Marine.
JEUMONT Electric and its subsidiary Sarelem also provide the necessary services to support their customers in maintaining their equipment.
The growth of world energy needs require strong environmental control, while at the same time fossil energy sources are decreasing. Energy generation and conversion sectors are thus under a lot of pressure to :
JEUMONT Electric will contribute to the development of Altawest group on the basis of a clear customer oriented strategic line by :
- Increase equipment lifetime and improve performance and safety
- Propose a wide range of high performance and reliable electrical rotating machines (motors and generators)
- Integrate innovating technologies to maximize performance and added value
- Strong continuous improvement of quality and lead times
- Strong support to customers in helping them to better define the solutions for their needs
- Project management organisation to keep a permanent focus on customer needs
Energy for sustainable developmentToday, electrical drives emit significantly greenhouse gases, accounting for 70% of the industrial electricity consumption of the world (IEA source). Reducing this consumption is therefore one of the greatest energy and environment challenge of this century that JEUMONT Electric commits itself to take up.
Being aware of the high potential of reduction of energy consumption and greenhouse gases emissions, JEUMONT Electric strives to promote energy efficiency through its range of products and services.
JEUMONT Electric and its subsidiary Sarelem joined the Altawest group at the end of 2006. Altawest group, that was created in 2005, is an OEM and service supplier in energy generation and conversion.
To know more about Altawest, visit its website by clicking on the following link : www.altawest.net.