JEUMONT Electric designs and supplies tailored power converters for electric motors and generators and offers complete solutions.
Our designs are based on use of off-the-shelf components, particularly for :
- the digital control bases
- the power components
- the software workshops
All our systems are fully modular and integrate liquid-cooled power components. Software qualification and development is based on simulations in Matlab/ Simulink ; non-proprietary software structure (open use, adaptable).
The converters proposed by JEUMONT Electric are designed to meet all the following requirements :
- Acoustic discretion (in military applications)
- Use in harsh environments (Navy, wind turbines, traction, etc.)
- Cost reduction :
- Reduced development time
JEUMONT Electric offers today a range of converters that are dedicated to synchronous machines.
Our technological renown worldwide is particularly due to our silent propulsion systems in which the converters are characterized by a fine compromise on high current and high frequency values.
JEUMONT Electric proposes :
- LV converters (1 kV) up to 3 MW
- 2.6 kV converter for motors up to 10 MW and
- special submarine converters (2 to 5 MW)