TO OUR COMMITMENTS
Jeumont Electric Code of Conduct
1. Follow some basic founding principles
2. Abide by the law and regulations
3. Third party relations
4. Respect for Jeumont Electric, its employees and their privacy
6. Social and environmental accountability
7. Internal control
8. Data distribution and protection
9. Conflict of interests
10. Reducing paperwork
11. Application control
Jeumont Electric’s QSE policy
1. The Quality, Safety and Environmental policy for the activities of JEUMONT ELECTRIC is reviewed at least once a year following the Management Review (more often if necessary).
2. Stemming from this Policy are quantified goals for the key process indicators and general goals for Quality, Safety, Environment and Radiation Protection.
Jeumont Electric certifications
Jeumont Electric, a responsible and committed actor, puts at the forefront the health and safety of people, quality and respect for the environment.
In its activities serving demanding markets, the company works in full compliance with applicable quality standards.