Simplified Joint-Stock Company [Société par Actions Simplifiée] capitalized at 16,498,592 euros
367, rue de l’Industrie
59 572 Jeumont
BP 20 109 – France
444 571 772 RCS Valenciennes
Intra-community VAT: FR 54444571772
Legal representative: Jeumont Electric
For any questions, contact us at the mailing address above or by telephone at + 33 3 61 99 96 00
Accessing the site jeumontelectric.com indicates acceptance of all of the terms set out below.
We are not liable for any inability to access this site or to use any services.
Development & hosting
The website was developed by Digital Expression – 5 rue de Charonne 75011 Paris – http://digital-expression.fr.
The site is hosted by OVH -2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix
- All of the data included on this site (text, photographs, illustrations, icons, animations, databases, etc.) is the exclusive property of Jeumont Electric, or is subject to a specific usage authorization for Jeumont Electric. These elements are subject to copyright law.
- The Jeumont Electric trademarks and logos appearing on the portal are registered trademarks. Any reproduction or representation, in whole or in part, alone or incorporated with other elements, without prior written permission from Jeumont Electric is strictly prohibited.
- The information on the services and their characteristics is a definition as of the time the various pages of the site were placed online or updated; it is provided for information only and cannot be considered contractually binding.
- Data and information placed on the Internet may be hijacked. The presence of the JE logo is merely a presumption of validity. Any sensitive or confidential information is communicated at the user’s risk and peril.
- Jeumont Electric reserves the right to modify the information provided without notice and without being required to update this document. If, despite the care taken in producing this website, you feel that it contains an error, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- The information contained on the www.jeumontelectric.com portal is provided for information only, and users recognize that they are using it at their sole liability. Consequently, Jeumont Electric cannot be held liable for errors or omissions contained on the www.jeumontelectric.com portal.
- Furthermore, Jeumont Electric cannot be held liable for any injury that may result from accessing or using this portal, including but not limited to inaccessibility, data loss, and/or the presence of viruses on the site.
- Jeumont Electric may need to interrupt access to the portal for maintenance purposes; users will be notified of such maintenance to the fullest extent possible.
By accessing the Jeumont Electric site, you agree to comply with the French Intellectual Property Code, and more generally with the international treaties and agreements including provisions relative to copyright protection. You are thus prohibited from: downloading, reproducing in whole or in part, selling, distributing, issuing, publishing and communicating, in any form, the copyrighted data or works appearing on the Jeumont Electric site without prior and specific written permission from the holder of the copyright attached to the reproduced work or data. Any breach of this prohibition will constitute an act of infringement punishable under Articles L. 335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
Personal data and additional information
In some areas of our site, you may be asked to voluntarily provide us with personal information, such as your name, address and email address. This information is necessary to allow us to respond to your comments or requests for information. Please note that it is not our intention to send you unsolicited emails, i.e., to email you when you have not asked us for a response.
All visitors to this Site who provide information to Jeumont Electric are granting the latter all transferrable rights relative to that information, and authorize it to use such information as it sees fit. The information thus provided by visitors is considered non-confidential, and must be accurate, legal, and non-detrimental to third-party interests. This saved information is reserved for use exclusively by the relevant department(s) and will be kept in Jeumont Electric’s files. Lastly, this Site has been declared to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés [French National Commission on Data Processing and Civil Liberties], under French law no. 78-17 dated January 6, 1978, relative to data processing, computer files and civil liberties. In accordance with Articles 39 and following of that law, all persons quoted on a page of this Site may exercise the right to access, modify, correct or delete their personal information by writing to the IT department at: firstname.lastname@example.org OR at the following address:
367, rue de l’Industrie
BP 20109 – 59572 Jeumont Cedex
For any complaints regarding the portal, or any protest or dispute relative to the www.jeumontelectric.com portal, French law alone will be applicable.”