We feel that environmental responsibility is as important a performance indicator as any other.
Our efforts to minimize our environmental impacts focus on two main areas:
– Develop more environmentally-friendly solutions that consume less energy and fewer resources to help our customers reach their goals responsibly and sustainably
– Run our business responsibly by reducing the environmental impacts of our activities and by protecting our local communities :
- Protecting our planet and our shared environmental resources (air, water, and soil) from emissions
- Controlling our processes by reducing waste and raising awareness of energy consumption
- Being good neighbors by limiting noise pollution and eyesores.
JEUMONT Electric installed beehives at its Jeumont, France site in 2017.
Protecting bees—and biodiversity—is just one of the ways the company is acting in an environmentally-responsible manner.